To maintain the company's cash books for 21 bank accounts across 6 different banks in the UK, France and Nordics in various currencies and action payments to suppliers for the UK, France and Nordic countries.
Our client a Market Leading, International Business based in Farnborough, Hampshire are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant due to company growth.
To maintain the company's cash books for 21 bank accounts across 6 different banks in the UK, France and Nordics in various currencies and action payments to suppliers for the UK, France and Nordic countries
- Reconcile cash books to bank statements
- Action payments by various methods
- Reconcile cash books
- Action payment load files and individual bank transfers for domestic and foreign payments
- Urgent Bank Transfers , Cheque and BACS Payments
- Provide regular status reports to Treasury Team Leader
- Develop clear lines of communication with all areas of the Company
- Maintain good relationships with external and internal customers
- Process the mechanism for escalation of unresolved queries and problems
- Identification and involvement in the development of new processes and systems
- Resolution of unmatched items on bank reconciliations
- Obtain necessary signatories for items needing authorisation
- Some accounts experience is desirable but NOT essential
- Basic accounting knowledge an advantage but NOT essential
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Confidence in dealing with people at all levels
- Problem solving ability
- Team Player
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience, 23 days holiday rising to 25 days, option to buy or sell holidays, Company Pension Scheme. Other good benefits.
Our client doesn't have Parking onsite but are based literally 1 minute walk from the Farnborough train station.