Broad Financial Accounting and Reporting Manager role for an ACA / ACCA looking to make the first move from practice into industry.
Involvement with statutory and financial reporting and accounting for acquisitions.
My client is a multi-site, fast-growing PE owned business that is growing exponentially through an ongoing program of acquisitions. They offer excellent career development and a long term career.
- Responsible on a day to day basis for statutory financial reporting for the Group
- Responsible for financial accounting in respect of corporate acquisitions, including production of completion accounts as required
- Work closely with Group's auditors to ensure efficient and effective statutory reporting
- Support Finance Director on fiscal and taxation matters in respect of Group companies
- Support monthly and annual financial reporting process, working closely with Head of Financial Operations and Control Accountant
- Assist in the integration of acquired businesses from an accounting perspective, including subsequent hive ups
- Provide input for and prepare financial accounting information to support monthly Board reporting and other reporting for private equity investor and lenders.
- Assist in the preparation and review of balance sheet accounting helping ensure accurate and up to date positions maintained across all legal entities
- Responsible for Group's reporting to Office for National Statistics as well as applicable regulatory bodies
- Ad hoc financial accounting work as required to support and assist business needs and requirements
To be considered you will be qualified ACA or ACCA currently working within practice and looking to make the first move into industry.
Salary of £45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits and bonus