I am currently working with a well know business in Ashford who are looking to bolster their Financial Accounts team.
My client are a well respected local employer who have undergone a big period of change over the past 12 months. Due to this they require talented first time movers out of practice/experienced financial accountants from industry to join their team.
The role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Preparation of year end UK GAAP statutory accounts.
- Liaison with External auditors
- Assistance on the provision of data for the tax returns.
- Maintenance of US GAAP ledger
- Loading of results into corporate consolidation tool and quarterly reporting to Corporate Finance (USA)
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Input into quarterly Balance Sheet review meetings
- Sarbox implementation and reporting / control checks
- Liaison with Internal Auditors
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified or passed finalist
- First time mover out of practice or experience financial accountant from industry
- Excellent IT and Excel ability
- Highly numerate
- Professional approach to work
£200-£225 per day