Michael Page are working with a well known FMCG Manufacturing business in West Yorkshire to recruit a talented Financial Accountant.
Our client manufacture a variety of house hold names such as Sunpat, Hartley's and Yorkshire Provender across 9 sites in the UK. They also manufacture own label products that are sold into all the major retailers.
The Financial Accountant will assist and support the Financial Controller with the following:
- Producing data and analysis for both senior UK management and the US parent company in order to be able to make business decisions in a timely manner
- Producing data in accordance with US and UK accounting standards
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Reconciling central overheads to ensure that all costs and revenues are accurately reported
- Monitoring capital expenditure against both budget and approved spend limits
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- Investigating General Ledger accounts in order to (a) respond to queries and (b) explain account variances
- Quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting process for central overheads
- Preparing the annual audit and SoX files, along with supporting documentation
- Providing deliverables in line with reporting deadlines
We are looking for a Qualified Accountant for this role (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) and ideally you will have had experience working in industry before.
You must be highly numerate and have a keen eye for detail, alongside being used to working to strict deadlines.
A competitive salary + benefits and the chance to work in a global organisation.