FP&A Analyst, PLC, Dublin South
The Role – FP&A Analyst, Finance Team
This team is responsible for the following activities
- Business partnering
- Provide performance, risk and growth opportunities
- Analyse revenue and drive change
- Variance analysis using SOX
- Explain metrics and reports to management
- Produce Financial reports for stakeholders
- Assist the finance function - Ad Hoc
- Liaise with multiple internal department
- Produce KPI's
- Qualified accountant - CIMA preferred
- Prior FP&A/Bus Partnering experience advantageous
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task within tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative, as well as integrating with a team and adding value
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious accountant to join an organisation that offers excellent scope for career progression. The person would be reporting directly into the Finance Manager.
Interested in this position?
In the first instance please send your CV to Matthew Roberts ACCA, Consultant at the email address above or call 01-6797990 for a confidential discussion.