My client based in Ipswich is currently looking for a Management accountant that would be able to join an established and experienced team. The Management accountant will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller and working alongside senior members of non-finance in order to achieve business aims.
My client stems from humble beginnings, but has ended up becoming a dominating organisation in its sector due to the entrepreneurial mind set of the business. They continue to have ambitious plans for the future, and henceforward, would need a Management accountant to join the team to keep up with increased opportunity.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this will be a great opportunity for a Management Accountant to develop oneself in an established and experienced team. The candidate would need to be competent in dealing with and communicating with senior members of management. The successful Management Accountant will focus upon:
- Production of the monthly management accounts within deadlines
- Variance and performance analysis
- Forecasting, budgeting, P&L
- Margin and Sales
- Producing ad hoc financial information
- Stream lining processes
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified i.e. ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to pose resilience against challenge from senior members of management
£38000 - 48000 per annum + benefits