Page Personnel are working with an exciting business based in Nantwich, recruiting a Management Accountant to join their growing finance team.
A well established business, with a fast paced, dynamic environment, are recruiting a Management Accountant to join their team.
As a Management Accountant, you will be reporting into the Finance Manager, responsible for the monthly production of Management Accounts.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: produce and analyst the weekly operations KPI pack - liaising closely with the Operations team; lead the management of all elements of the company's inventory from a finance perspective including stocktakes, value analysis; sales and margin reporting; implement and develop product costing tools; fixed asset; production of Management Accounts on a monthly basis; liaise with internal and external auditors; budget preparation.
The successful candidate will:
- Be study towards ACCA/CIMA - Or Exam Qualified - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of producing monthly management accounts - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Have knowledge of working in a Manufacturing environment - Highly Beneficial
Highly competitive Salary + Study Support Package + Pension Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Onsite Parking + Other Excellent Benefits