Our small growing client now seeks a numerate graduate with an interest in Finance to assist the Financial Controller with all aspects of accounting. This is a varied role, one that will expose you to all areas of the business, working directly for the Financial Controller as part of a small team, will offer a competitive salary depending on experience, together with full study support and you will also be eligible for bonus.
Key responsibilities will vary but might include:-
- Assisting with preparation of management accounts and providing analysis to assist understanding of current performance and trends.
- Review and maintenance of the Group’s Accounting System to ensure complete and accurate recording of transactions and balances
- Processing and payment of invoices and expenses as well as claims information, allocation of receipts and reconciliations.
- Assisting with the production of consolidated accounts for the Group.
- Carrying out a variety of ad hoc and project based work.
You will be a bright graduate with at least a 2:1 degree from a good university, either interested in starting a career in Finance; or perhaps you have already a student with the ACCA or CIMA , looking for a smaller friendly company to progress your career and broaden your experience. You must be a confident communicator who enjoys robust intellectual challenge.
If you want to join a friendly and sociable team in the City of London and you have the qualities listed above then apply now!
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Apply for Assistant Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly