Operations Finance Manager
This is a commercial Head of Finance role for an international FMCG organisation based in South Norfolk. This position is a key part of the management team helping drive continued performance improvement for the site.
International FMCG organisation.
As number one in Finance you will lead the finance team in the production of accurate and meaningful financial information that will ensure the continued increase in profitability of the site. You will be a key part of the management team with input across the plant. You will:
- Drive quarterly Manufacturing Forecast process.
- Drive Annual Budget process.
- Drive Financial Input re Cost Saving and Business Development Opportunities.
- Capital Project Appraisal & Ad Hoc Analysis.
- Drive Operational Excellence.
- Monthly Financial Close & Local Reporting.
- Support Legal/Country Finance activities.
- Apply Corporate policies and accounting rules / Internal controls.
- Drive local Process & Systems improvement.
- Provide Leadership to the Plant Finance team.
The successful candidate will be ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified with experience of operating in a manufacturing environment. You will have strong communication skills with the ability to operate at a local level as well as an internationally.
£70,000 - £80,000 plus car plus bonus