Title: Finance Analyst
Duration: Six months
Rate: £200 - £250 per day
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing financial data and providing management information for stakeholders.
- Month end and ad-hoc analysis of actual performance to budget and forecast.
- Provide ad-hoc financial support to various projects as required.
- Assistance in identification and definition of key business revenue and cost drivers.
Your profile will be:
- Part qualified or Qualified Accountant.
- Have experience of interacting with senior figures.
- Be comfortable adhering to internal and external deadlines.
- Highly proficient in the use of systems (Excel, SAP).
If you have the skills and experience required, please respond with your updated CV or contact Carys Daniels at Robert Half on 0117 993 5400.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.