EMEA Finance Manager
The role will own and manage the integrity of finance information to the EMEA business and Group HQ in the UK. You will drive a full range of activities including month end, annual budgeting, operational and business analysis, year-end audit, and adhoc projects defined by the business.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the implementation and management of a shared service centre, to support the EMEA and US business.
My client is a market leader within the logistics industry, having a comprehensive service offering that few others can compete with. They have been growing consistently through acquisition and expansion and have great plans for further international expansion in the near future.
The UK Finance department is responsible for timely and accurate provision of financial and non-financial information, for statutory purposes, and for management reporting to the UK HQ and EMEA MD.
The role's responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Acting as financial support to key staff across the EMEA business (UK & Germany) and Group HQ in the UK
- Deliver transactional finance support to US business - Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger
- Preparation of monthly management reports with variance analysis and commentary
- Reviewing of costs with budget and project holders
- Month end procedures and driving improvements within the business
- Manage budget process in the UK and Germany
- Accurate Reconciliation of Monthly Accruals and Prepayments
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash forecasting and working capital management
- Manage team
- Ad-hoc project based work and analysis
- Statutory Accounts
- Degree in Finance or similar - minimum five year's work experience in similar role desirable
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualification
- Good understanding of accounting practices & terminology required
- Good working knowledge of Accounting Systems (Dynamics Great Plains desirable, not essential)
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
A competitive package is on offer for the right candidate.