Financial Accounting Manager
The role is responsible for the financial accounting, financial reporting and tax compliance functions for the group.
An instantly recognisable organisation who truly value their staff, this growing company offers fantastic career progression as well as excellent rewards and opportunities.
- Managing the Financial Accounting Team, comprising part and fully qualified accountants
- Heading up the technical finance functions, advising the Senior Management Team, as well as ensuring that the Group implement and comply with statutory policies
- Planning, co-ordinating and delivering the statutory reporting process
- Working with third party advisors to ensure tax compliance
- Working with third party advisors to develop and implement best practice financial accounting and reporting policies and procedures
- Providing technical support to the Finance team and senior operational business management as required
- Supporting the wider finance team and senior management with ad-hoc tasks.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Experience at group level in a FTSE listed company
- Excellent communication skills
- IFRS knowledge
- Experience of managing a team.
A competitive package of up to £60,000 per annum - plus a car allowance and bonus.