Finance Business Partner
My client is an innovative and growing company who are experience exciting times within the wider finance team. This newly created role will make use of your partnering skills and will be fundamental in driving the business forward.
Based in Crawley, my client is experiencing a significant period of change, as well as having a global presence.
- Partnering with the sales teams to drive the business forward
- Forecast development
- Improve and develop existing reports
- Pro active, ad hoc and routine provision of financial and operational analysis and insight across every aspect of the business
- Support senior management with ad hoc reporting and recommendations.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to liaise with all areas of the business
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to accurately manipulate large sets of data
- Excellent attention to detail.
A competitive salary of up to £65,000 per annum.