This role will take the lead in timely and accurate reporting of the management accounts for the group companies. It will also take the lead in providing commercial support to senior management.
A private equity backed business, experiencing exciting growth.
- Monthly analysis and commentary supporting the management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Presenting forecasts to the board
- Group cash forecasting
- Process improvement and ensuring that new processes and procedures are implemented
- Supporting senior management with ad-hoc tasks.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong excel skills
- Strong organisation skills
A competitive salary of up to £45,000 per annum.