Officer, Company Secretary / Corporate Governance
- Attend board meetings and advise the Boards of Directors of the entities on corporate governance matters and provide direct support to the Boards
- Monitor business activities to ensure the compliance with internal policies and external regulations
- Communicate with headquarter and subsidiaries on equity management issues.
- Maintain the internal filing and other ad-hoc project
- Degree holder, with legal and compliance background
- 3 years' experience in law firms or legal exposure in investment banking; overseas-based platform is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Capable in handling interpretation
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; iii) by getting application method through the Job Opportunities Section of our Corporate website: www.htisec.com; or iv) by email: email@example.com.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.