Vice President, Global Trade and Receivables Finance - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
If you're looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfilling your potential right here at HSBC.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Vice President, Global Trade and Receivables Finance.
In this role, you will
- Manage a client portfolio in order to maintain existing and generate new income for the business. Undertake sector or portfolio planning and client monitoring and contact
- Manage portfolio customers and follow end to end Client Management process ensuring superior client experience
- Manage costs within plan with effective and proactive Client Management activities
- Work closely with colleagues to promote awareness of Receivables Finance products, strategies and competitor information
- Broaden and deepen relationships with clients and prospective clients
- Maintain a balanced approach to risk management
- Maintain awareness of the applicable regulatory and business environment
- Understand audit, tax and legal implications and changes as they affect the customers and the Bank
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduates with a passion to succeed in a professional banking frontline role will be highly considered
- A demonstrated ability to drive business growth with corporate customers
- Experience in dynamic frontline environment with established business development skills
- Excellent range of communication skills, including written, verbal, and the ability to deliver presentation
- Relevant commercial banking experience with basic trade knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009MDA
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited