MIS Analyst - Consumer Banking
Responsible for timely and accurate submission of MIS reports and perform variance analysis for key performance indicators and financial for Consumer Banking Operations and Technology.
- Prepare and consolidate statistics for monthly/ ad-hoc reporting
- Establish annual financial budget and perform monthly forecast
- Monitor and analyse operating expense, technology project capex and P&L, headcount, unit cost and productivity indicators and highlight key variances/ exceptions to management
- Review and recommend improvements to existing reporting formats/ process to strengthen relevant performance metrics and provide insightful analysis
- Collaborate with stakeholders to provide integrated reporting and dashboard tools that enables effective management and decision-making.
- Perform data mining
- Good degree or relevant professional qualifications in Accounting, Finance or Statistics
- At least 2-3 years post-qualification experience in a MIS reporting role
- Good knowledge in consumer banking products or operations
- Strong analytical skills and meticulous
- Proficient in MS Office applications (MS Excel, Access)
- Experience in QlikView development for BI will be an advantage
- A self-starter, independent and be able to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an eye for details.