Head of Business Planning & Analysis - Wealth Management, Global Consumer Financial Services...
Managing a team, your key responsibilities will include:
• Tracking and timely management reporting for performance management (flash / rolling forecasts).
• Providing forward looking value added analysis and timely support to Group Wealth Management & Premier Banking Leadership Team on all business performance related matters (financial and non-financial).
• Supporting the execution of Wealth Management growth strategies across products, segments and channels - from pricing frameworks to investment strategy to strategic cost management initiatives.
• Tracking of the progress of key strategic initiatives and highlight risks and opportunities against Plan delivery and recommend actions needed (where appropriate).
• Drive performance and budget accountability through the effective design and use of balanced scorecards.
• Accountable for the delivery of the Annual Operating Plan process; working closely with BP&A finance counterparts to ensure robust planning and performance management to reflect product and segment strategies.
• Implementing an effective financial controllership environment; ensuring compliance with internal financial and group accounting policies / procedures to support sustainable business growth.
• Seasoned finance professional in a FP&A leadership capacity.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline - Finance / Accountancy / Economics with over 10 years related working experience.
• Possess strong commercial judgement, professional maturity and results orientation.
• Excellent communication - influencing, analytical and decision-making skills
• Strong business partnering experience - significant experience of working with senior management team - collaborate, influence and challenge senior stakeholders.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure, multi-task, and lead through ambiguities.