Officer for Risk & Control Team
- Perform cancelled trades escalation and reporting.
- Perform legal trawling on accounts.
- Conduct periodic test samplings in Group Treasury Ops to ensure department is in compliance of established processes, policies and regulations.
- Review Group Treasury Ops' Business Continuity Plans and ensure plans are current and operational. Coordinate and plan annual Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery tests for the department.
- Periodic review of system accesses, authorized signatories and payment limits.
- Other duties may include managing internal, external & regulatory inspections and audits during fieldwork and track closure of audit issues, collation of information for risk management and assist in implementing control initiatives for the department.
• Good knowledge in treasury products or processing
• Good written and oral communication skills and able to interact with people at various levels
• A strong team player
• May be required to work on weekends
• At least 1 year of work experience in compliance, audit or risk related areas will be preferred