Testing Analyst, Project SAIL, FCRMP
The Testing Analyst is to assist in the end-to-end testing of system functional and technical design / builds as well as related reporting initiatives within the Strategic AML Monitoring Implementation (SAM) Project - Financial Crime Compliance team with an expectation to support system implementation and identify business and operational impacts and risks arising from underlying technology and operational initiatives.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Extensively collaborate with technology and business teams to implement AML solutions.
- Facilitate test planning and testing coordination.
- Prepare test plans, cases, and scripts.
- Root cause analysis of technical and functional problems with follow-through to resolution / monitoring
- Communicate effectively with business and technology partners
- Execute test scripts and the observation & recording of test results.
- Identifying and logging of any faults
- Maintenance and retention of test results & execution logs
- Creation of tests for retest of corrected defects or changed requirements
- Set-up and initialisation of the test bed, back-up & recovery of the test bed
- Work effectively within a multi-supplier environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of test tools, methods and techniques as appropriate for level and specific job role.
- To ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release.
- To assist in the preparation of test plans and test scripts to test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results.
- To provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
- Work with FCC Controls leadership team to define benefits, requirements and impacts related to system implementation and change program
- Work with the across FCC Implementation teams to identify the risks from system implementation and change programmes and steps to mitigate them
- Support regional regulatory interaction, particularly in relation to remediation requirements within the FCC function or expected by regulators
Qualifications and Skills
- Extensive knowledge of the AML detection engine and the scenarios
- Extensive knowledge of Case Management tool and case management processes
- Extensive knowledge of ETL processes for FCC systems
- Testing Experience in the FCC related functions
- Thorough knowledge of structured test methods and processes.
- Proven experience of testing user interfaces.
- Detailed knowledge of both Manual and Automated Testing is preferred
- Experience of testing Windows Software Applications / Database applications produced using VB, C#, Access, SQL Server.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
- Careful attention to detail
Implement FCC/sanctions/AML/ABC risks identification and assessment and advise business on the findings
Review system safeguards and recommend process enhancements
Influence and help develop global standards
Partner with the business to make decisions based on the knowledge and interpretation of current and possible future policies, practices, trends and information of financial crime
Develop and implement financial crime compliance arrangements/frameworks (programs, policies and procedures) for bank and business lines