Senior Manager/ VP, Financial Crime Compliance Audit
- Contribute to the audit plan by providing information on key trends and identifying areas to review
- Plan and execute audits in accordance to group's audit methodology and ensuring the work is delivered within timeline and budget
- Gather audit results with determined root cause analysis and present audit findings to management
- Follow up on corrective action plans with auditees and ensure issues are tracked on a periodic basis
- Participate in special projects or investigations as required
- Relevant internal audit experience in the banking sector
- Solid understanding of Financial Crime Compliance (AML, CFT, ABC, Sanctions, Transaction Monitoring, KYC…)
- Familiar with MAS and HKMA regulations
- Excellent communicator and demonstrate ability to manage stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to prioritize workload with limited supervision, work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
For more information please apply online or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com (R1217440).
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330