Grow with an Established Private Banking Institution as a Business Risk Manager!
You will be expected to:
- Develop and maintain the Business Risk Management Framework, Policies and Procedures, and oversee consistent and effective implementation.
- Conduct reviews and assess the effectiveness of risk controls
- Assist in the effective management of operational risks through the various Operational Risk Programmes
- Work with the Business and Support units to identify and assess the key risks in their end-to-end processes, design effective process control test steps to mitigate key risks, self-assessments and monitor business risks
- Review Product Programme to ensure that the operational risks associated with the specific product are identified and addressed appropriately
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven experience in a Private Banking, particularly within a risk management, operations or internal audit capacity
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant SG and HK regulations
- Strong Excel, Macros and report presentation skills
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.