Product Manager - Global Payments and Cash Management
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Payments and Cash Management is made up of almost 10,000 people, across more than 60 countries. The business is uniquely positioned to help clients make payments across borders, across currencies and regulations, quickly and cost effectively with dedicated in country and regional support. Our expertise in this area is repeatedly recognised by the industry's most prominent publications and associations with numerous global, regional and country awards.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Product Manager.
In this role, you will
- Developing and executing plans to extend the liquidity product portfolio's propositions, by enhancing our profile and market share as a prominent liquidity management player in Asia.
- Focus on regionally integrated liquidity and investment solutions, requiring a close collaboration with the other Liquidity team members and across Cash Management to ensure a consistent and comprehensive positioning of our approach to the market.
- Maintaining relationships with the product managers in the domestic markets as well as across functions to execute the development and deployment of new functionality
- Analyse product pricing and expense base reviews, client segmentation and other initiatives aimed at maintaining and improving the product profitability profile
- Provide strategic and tactical direction for assigned products and for managing their profit and loss contributions
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- A degree holder with good work experience of Product Management skills
- A track record of cultivating strong team morale and building strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Good presentation skills and who is able to work independently under pressure of competing deadlines
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009KLV
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited