Officer for Processing Team - Derivatives
- Responsible for trade verification in treasury system
- Ensure timely and accurate payments/receipts of cash
- Investigates and resolve trade and/or payment disputes/ discrepancies.
- Responsible for accurate posting of General Ledger entries.
- Attend to internal and external customers' queries
- Ensure compliance to Department and Bank's operational risk and regulatory requirements.
- Drives process improvement and system automation.
- Good knowledge in treasury products or processing
- Good written and oral communication skills and able to interact with people at various levels
- Possess drive, team-spirit and a strong team player
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Derivatives processing and settlement preferred
- Required to work on weekends / SG public holidays