Officer for Processing Team-Trade Support
3 days left
Roles & Responsibilities
- Investigate treasury trade and/or payment disputes or discrepancies and ensure that such disputes and discrepancies are promptly resolved.
- Ensures failed trades are followed up and resolved
- Ensure timely and accurate cashflow reporting
- Ensure corporate actions and repatriation of cash arising from securities trades are timely processed
- Responsible for accurate posting of General Ledger entries.
- Attend to internal and external customers' queries
- Ensure compliance to Department and Bank's operational risk and regulatory requirements.
- Drives process improvement and system automation.
- Good knowledge in treasury products or processing
- Good written and oral communication skills and able to interact with people at various levels
- A strong team player
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in treasury processing and settlement preferred
- Required to work on weekends / SG public holidays