KYC/CDD Senior Analyst
about the company
A leading global bank with a strong presence in Asia and Europe, our client strives for perfection without compromising its desire to create a work environment that values diversity. You can expect to be in an organisation that will not only expose you to new challenges and opportunities, but one with chances to progress and grow your career as well as your personal goals and ambitions.
about the job
As an officer in their KYC/CDD team, you will be part of a structured Due Diligence team that facilities the organisation's operations. You will be responsible not only for newly onboarded clients, but also for KYC/CDD remediation and review of clients already under their portfolio. You can expect to be exposed to and to liaise with both clients, internal stakeholders, as well as other support departments. Being part of this team will not only allow you to hone your skills and knowledge of the end-to-end KYC lifecycle, but afford you to an opportunity to be an integral part of the organisation's operations that directly impacts and contributes to its success. You will be responsible for:
- Onboarding new clients in accordance with KYC and due diligence requirements
- Reviewing and remediation of existing clients to ensure regulatory compliance
- Communication with external clients to ensure accurate information and to resolve queries
- Documentation and screening of records to analyse and determine risk
about the manager / team
Reporting in to the team Manager, you will part of a team that supports the organisation's processes to align them with regulatory and compliance requirements.
skills and experience required
- Possess a Diploma or Degree in Business, Banking or Finance
- Good understanding of KYC procedures, documents, and regulations in Corporate and Investment Banking
- At least 3 years of banking/finance related experience from Corporate/Investment Banking
- Good understanding of MAS guidelines
- Able to work with high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Shawn Lee at 65101463.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1765158)