Head of Operations - Organisational Effectiveness
- Drive innovation & service delivery excellence
- Sydney or Melbourne based
- An agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
Our people bring our Story to life and are at the heart of our vision to become the Clear Choice. With purpose and passion our People, Performance and Culture team stand shoulder to shoulder, shaping inspiring strategies to build a world class people experience that will develop, attract and retain our extraordinary people.
We're now looking for an extraordinary individual to establish a market-leading Learning Service delivery operation. As The Head of Operations, you will bring leadership, innovation and a customer-experience mindset to the delivery of exciting learning content, impactful digital solutions and data analytics to continuously enhance our learning culture.
Your new role
You will part of the Organisational Effectiveness leadership team, lead a team of 16 Learning professionals and have responsibility for strengthening the execution of both the on and offshore service delivery teams. You will develop end-to-end learning processes, ensure Organisational Effectiveness resources are optimally managed and appropriate digital learning tools are rolled out and adopted. Your accountabilities will see you:
- Plan and deliver the effective transition of tasks into the new framework, applying KPMG change management methodology
- Structure and run a high performing onshore and offshore team who are engaged and motivated by the need to provide service excellence
- Establish effective methods and a team culture of listening to the customer to continually enhance services
- Ensure that the latest technology is leveraged and that there is a coherent digital strategy that enhances the learning experience
- Design and lead ongoing analysis of learning & development operational activity, ensuring processes are lean, improved and clearly reportable to stakeholders and leaders
You will have a successful track record in developing and leading operational service delivery excellence, not necessarily in a Learning context. Your recent achievements, experience and passion will include:
- Leadership of a service delivery team
- Managing customer/stakeholder relationships in a complex and service led organisation
- A curiosity and appetite for lifelong learning
- Transformational process analysis and design
- Development of robust analytics and reporting practices and tools
- Strategy and execution that leverages technology, digital innovation and IT systems
- This position could be considered on a full-time basis or as a flexible arrangement
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 02 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 01 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time