CDD & Onboarding Manager
About this CDD & Onboarding Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to manage the team that is responsible for onboarding the commercial banking customers and conduct Client Due-Diligence (CDD) refresh and periodic review. You will also ensure governance in the areas of policies and procedures in internal policies and ensure that they are being adhered to in accordance to the guidelines.
- Conduct reviews to determine the required documents and complete client Know-Your-Customer (KYC) checks while liaising with clients to gather detailed information and supporting documentation required to complete the CDD profile
- Produce monthly Management Information (MIs) and reports on the performance of CDD reviews to various stakeholders
- To track the performance of Case Managers and Relationship Managers in the CDD review process and follow-up closely on their status
- To plan the deployment approach for CDD and trigger cases in the CDD Relationship Tool (CRT)
- Ensure that the Case Managers accurately identify and meet customer needs, delivering outstanding levels of customer service
- Initiate and monitor improvement plans at both the centre and Case Manager-level to create a culture that drives continuous improvement and minimises operational losses
To succeed in the CDD & Onboarding Manger job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with stakeholders of various levels, internally and externally, and across borders too.
- A Bachelor's degree with at least five years' experience in performing CDD reviews
- Good understanding and knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws and regulations
- Knowledge of the audit management and facilitation process and experience in managing audit deliverables
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to engage with a wide range of individuals and groups at different levels of seniority
- Self-starter with attention to detail combined with a strong delivery focus and the ability to meet aggressive time-frames with quality results
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment and manage continually changing priorities effectively
- Project management skills will be an added advantage
This globally established financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate environment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The financial institution is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting CDD & Onboarding Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125