Manager and Senior Manager - Robotics Process Automation, Financial Services - Sydney
Through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching you will experience ongoing professional development. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
About the opportunity
- At EY, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a key piece of a holistic approach to business process improvement, which recognises that one size does not fit all
- We focus on business improvements across process efficiency, cost reduction, improved customer experience, accelerated delivery, and improved control
- We offer a global robotics capability with accelerated and consistent delivery across geographies, particularly within Oceania and APAC
- We're Blue Prism's only Gold Accredited Partner globally, in recognition of our ability to implement RPA for client organisations at scale and speed
- Significant experience in the financial services sector
- Track record of successfully delivering robotic process automation projects within a consulting environment
- Strong network in the industry and demonstrated success leading project teams
- Implementation experience in one or more of the following: Automation Anywhere, UIPath, Blue Prism, Work Fusion, Pega Robotics, OpenSpan
EY is a global professional services organisation providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
Across every part of EY, we dig deeper in pursuit of better working. Does better begin with you? Click apply online to find out.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2016 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved.