NEW Private Client Tax Supervisor
Tax Supervisor role for a newly qualified tax professional
Top independent practice
A Top30 UK chartered accountancy firm, a commercially focused organisation with a personal, partner-led service aimed at entrepreneurial small and medium enterprises, large corporates and high-net worth individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare tax returns for review by the Partner
- Reviewing tax returns from more junior personnel
- Interface between clients and partners
- Assist with the training and supervision of more junior members of staff
- Assist with the general private client issues and suggest tax planning opportunities for clients within their portfolio
- Communication and correspondence with HMRC
- Communication with and answering queries from clients
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 4 years' personal tax experience preferably within a practice environment
- Accurate work, displaying initiative with minimal supervision
- A proactive attitude
- Successful work as a team member
- An ability to work under pressure and to be able to prioritise
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word applications
- Good organisational skills
- Good general knowledge of income tax, capital allowances, employment taxes, capital gains tax and benefits, and non-doms.
- A good knowledge of capital gains tax, treatment of foreign income, capital allowances, tax credits, and inheritance tax
A full range of benefits and competitive salary for the successful candidate. Due to the anticipated growth in the role there is room for you to grow your current skill set.