Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a great Management Accountant position with a large corporate organisation in Bristol with an SME feel. £30-42,000 + benefits
You will be responsible for profit and loss accounts including accurately and timely reporting of performance to gross profit level. Acting as a key point of contact for the finance business partners, you'll be required to provide high level insight into business performance.
- Manage the P&L production process including analysis of revenues and costs
- Ensure WIPs are managed and reported accurately
- Assist in preparing monthly business reviews detailing performance at gross profit, overheads and working capital levels
- Assist the financial controller with any ad hoc requirements
- Month end reporting and commentary
- Reconciliation of key elements of the balance sheet at month end
- Assist the financial controller in the production of key reporting and statutory requirements such as monthly reporting
- Be involved with scenario modelling and profit analysis
- Part qualified, finalist, qualified, or qualified by experience (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Solid P&L production experience
- Experience in dealing with high volumes of data
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong on Microsoft Excel
As a large corporate company, there are many opportunities for growth and development. Working in a work hard and ambitious team, there is a big drive to create a collaborative environment.
Salary & Benefits:
The position will pay up to £42,000 + a strong benefits package
For more information, please call Paige on 01179 935 400. Or to apply, please e-mail your CV
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly