Advertising Credit Controller
An exciting opportunity to join a worldwide advertising agency based in Central London.
Reporting into the Credit Manager, this role is an excellent opportunity to become part of a busy accountancy team of 10 in Central London.
The agency is fast paced and dynamic, they are looking for big thinkers with their eyes on candidates who can excel and grow this role.
The successful Advertising Credit Controller will:
- Chase debt via phone and email
- Cash collection via a variety of means including telephone, email and client meetings;
- Full maintenance and reconciliation of the sales ledger;
- Credit checking and setting up of new accounts;
- Liaising with internal business teams on invoice queries
- Providing debtor reports to management and preparing weekly cashflow forecast
- Sending out monthly statements;
- Reviewing invoices for correct VAT treatment;
- Managing the bad debtors list, highlighting any potential problematic accounts and actioning appropriately;
- Attending internal meetings to discuss accounts with the appropriate business heads;
- Other ad-hoc duties relating to job billings, daily banking, monthly revenue reconciliation and cover for accounts payable
The successful advertising credit controller will have 3 years experience in credit control within an advertising agency.
The successful advertising credit controller will join the accountancy team in their Central London offices at a starting salary of 28k.
Please do not apply if you don't have the required accountancy experience as your application won't be considered.