Credit Controller in the Recruitment Industry
An outgoing, enthusiastic Credit Controller is sought after by my client, an international recruitment agency who specialise in Finance, Media and Oil and Gas recruitment, based in the Central London.
The client specialise in Finance, Media and Oil and Gas recruitment on both the temporary and permanent side. You will have responsibility for chasing both temporary and permanent fees and you would be working in a team of 6 credit controllers.
The Credit Controller in the recruitment industry will have responsibility for:
- 100 UK and International accounts
- Chasing for temporary and permanent placement invoices
- Cash allocation
- Dealing with managed vendors, self billing and portals
- Resolving complex queries
- Dealing with stakeholders and sales consultants in a confident manner
- Using SAP
The successful credit controller in the recruitment industry will:
- 2 years experience in this field
- Accountancy experience
- Excel VLookUps and Pivot Tables
- Ability to commute to Central London
- Outgoing personality
The successful Credit Controller in the Recruitment Industry will join the accountancy team on a permanent basis, in Central London with a starting salary of 26k.
Please do not apply if you do not have the required accountancy experience as your application will not be considered.