Robert half are working exclusively with a Legal company based in central Bath, they require a experienced accounts assistant who is professional, credible and strong inter-personally.
Key Responsibilities :
- Processing, creating and filing incoming paperwork relating to financial transactions
- Entering transactions in the firm's computer accounts system
- Setting up new accounts for clients and suppliers
- Arranging payments to suppliers and agents and entering cash received in accordance with client money regulations
- Answering queries from clients, suppliers and colleagues in firm
- Processing petty cash vouchers and other expense claims
- Printing, checking and sending statements and invoices to clients
- Generating and filing end of period reports as required and preparing documents for the annual inspection by the firm's accountants as requested by colleagues
- Visit to bank branch to pay in cheques
- Reconciliation of various balance sheet accounts (e.g. bank accounts, accruals and prepayments)
- Entering exchange rates in the firm's computer systems
- Other Accounts Department duties that may arise from time to time
- Support the introduction of new, and the development of existing, systems and processes arising from technological, legal and commercial changes. Develop the skills and knowledge to remain up to date with such internal and external changes so as to improve own and the firm's productivity and effectiveness.
- AAT qualified ( Not essential)
- 3+ years experience in accounts position
- Articulate and well presented
- Great attention to detail
- 23 days holiday
- Contribution to pension
- Additional benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.