Page Personnel are recruiting for a well-established retail and logistics business near Manchester Airport.
A well-known business, with a brilliant reputation for staff retention and morale, are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
The Accounts Assistant will report to the Finance Manager, and will be responsible for assisting the finance team and the wider business. The role will also act as a link between the business and HMRC.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Payroll journal postings
- Balance sheet recs
- Support Financial / Tax Accountant with the day to day IPR process
- Assist in the management of import clearances and duty saving schemes
- Liaising with HMRC
- Providing support to payroll and treasury
- Assist with monthly VAT return
- Other ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will:
- Have recently worked in an Accounts Assistant role
- Have studied or be studying for an AAT qualification
- Be looking for future progression
£16,000 salary + study support (AAT or support towards ACCA/CIMA) + on site parking + holiday allowance + pension scheme + other excellent benefits