Finance Business Partner
This industry leading organisation are looking for a commercial Finance Business Partner to join the team in Chippenham.
My client are an industry-leading business within the Health care industry. Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the team. You will ideally have solid experience already as a Finance Business Partner and be looking to join a fast paced and innovative organisation.
- Prepare and analyse monthly actual reports for Business and for submission to Head Office.
- Work with Business to prepare financial forecasts and budgets for Research and Pharmaceutical Development.
- Maintain the capacity planning within Navision.
- Report and analyse actuals hours compared to capacity.
- Track capacity planning and efficiency of used resources.
- Maintain and monitor investment budget (Capex) in coordination with Business.
- Assist in CAR (Capital Approval Review) approval process.
- Prepare budget and forecast Cost Centre reports as required
- Prepare and maintain accurate income and cost accruals of R&PD Business, submit to Accounts for posting.
- Support the Business in its understanding of Actual and Forecast trends. Prepare reports for various Business meetings.
- Prepare and analyse cash flow for actuals and forecast reports
- Provide ad hoc analyses (including detailed costs analyses) to Business and/or Finance community including Head Office.
- Qualified Accountant / Qualified Controller
- Project accounting experience would be advantageous
- Extensive experience in management accounting and controlling; database management
- Experience of Microsoft Office, Navision, other ERP & BI systems
- Strong excel skills to include pivot tables
- Ability to work independently, strong analytical skills, reliability and dependability
Up to £55k + bonus & excellent benefits