My client, a leading global business within the leisure industry are seeking a Management Accountant.
You will be responsible for providing management accounting support and detailed analysis of the business. The role mainly involves the preparation of the weekly operational forecast report and ensuring accurate and reporting month end close process.
Your key responsibilities will include:-
- Produce the weekly operation forecast report
- Prepare, analyse and comment on the accruals and deferrals report making
- Understand and be responsible for the timely maintenance and reconciliation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Posting of non Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable or bank transactions to the show accounts
- Produce accurate balance sheet reconciliations and prepayments, accruals and journals.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication, time management skills and the ability to handle pressure and conflicting deadlines. Must have sensitivity in liaising with non core financial personnel in obtaining necessary information for reporting.with previous exposure to management accounting in a complex organisation.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.