Do you have the power of persuasion? Do you know how to spread your enthusiasm about the markets to others? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- be responsible for the ongoing activity planning related to sales development
- support the front units in their sales activities
- provide first-class service, always with the client in mind through optimized sales processes (Book screening, pipeline management)
- help management cultivate the growth potential of their market, providing facts and figures to support the sales activities
- enable management to monitor external client needs regarding products, tools and services, and relay trends to product specialists
- help management to conceptualize, launch and monitor sales initiatives
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working in the Sales Management team within Investment Products and Services, Wealth Management (IPS WM) Hong Kong, and you will be able to work with team members that are highly motivated and you will have the chance to collaborate with the IPS specialists in various functions to provide a seamless sales process for Markets.
Your experience and skills
- minimum of 5-10 years of experience within the financial services industry (in a sales management role, ideally)
- a proven record finding solutions for clients
- extremely organized, with great planning skills and efficient time management
- an excellent communicator, with great presentation skills
- fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese (due to association with Greater China markets and clientele)
- an interest or understanding of the region and the subtleties associated with the Greater China markets and clientele
- an expert at building networks and connections (people want to know you)
- able to work on multiple initiatives, projects and products with medium to high complexity
- self motivated and able to work independently with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge or responsibility
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.