Assistant General Manager, Control Assurance
- Plan, organize, coach and direct the Team to conduct onsite and offsite reviews at branches and other units of Personal & Business Banking Group and ensure the Team's resources are used efficiently and effectively.
- Review the annual internal control plan and provide direction to the Team as to ensure key control/risks testing are included.
- Review internal control assessment reports prepared by the Team and issue the reports to Senior and Line Management for their information and action.
- Review MIS reports prepared by the Team and submit regular reports to Management for information and action.
- Identify major deficiencies and high-risk areas in operation policies, guidelines, procedures and systems, and make recommendation for control improvement and risk mitigation.
- Instill branch or department staff with the knowledge of operation policies and procedures, and raise their risk awareness through staff coaching or briefing.
- Perform any other ad-hoc projects as assigned by Department Head e.g. look back review execution.
- Preferably a Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years solid experience in retail banking, with in-depth knowledge of banking practices, regulated banking activities, and exposure in branch operations management.
- Conversant with applicable laws, rules, codes and regulations governing retail banking activities, securities dealing and insurance business.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Good judgment, leadership and staff motivation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com/ or email to mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.