Senior Vice President - Corporate Banking
4 days left
If you're looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC's international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Vice President.
In this role, you will
- Maximize customer value from a portfolio of Commercial Banking's major relationships and identify alignment opportunities with other product groups
- Formulate and implement intensive relationship management strategy to maintain and deepen customer loyalty
- Identify business leads and optimize business opportunities from existing customers
- Apply industry and credit expertise to offer first class services to meet the customers' financial needs
- Contribute to Commercial Banking's growth of new businesses
- Take up functional responsibilities as from time to time assigned by Director and contribute to the success of Commercial Banking strategies
- Develop in depth knowledge in industries that are strategic to Commercial Banking's long term growth
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate with solid general banking experience with exposure in business development, commercial lending and trade financing
- Possess solid knowledge of particular industry segments and trade services, together with strong sales orientation and a mission to succeed. Ideally, licensed under the Securities and Future Ordinance
- Have analytical ability to facilitate the structuring of credits
- Be extremely dynamic and forward thinking individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills to put in innovative ideas
- Fluent in English and Cantonese. Mandarin will be an advantage
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009JD5
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited