Distribution Support Manager, Broker Lines - HSBC Insurance
If you're looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong's largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Distribution Support Manager, Broker Lines.
In this role, you will
- Supports the Distribution Development Managers in implementing and executing the Distribution strategy for the Broker Lines to deliver on Annual Operating Plans and department goals
- Assist achieving high growth and profitability from High Net Worth insurance product through HSBC distribution channels.
- Providing communication and proactive support to distribution channels to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and favorable client experience
- Provide daily support to assigned distribution channels, with a view to drive broker channel management in the aspects of relationship management, technical product support, training support, pipeline and case management.
- Provide advanced sales support to Global Private Bank and brokers by implementing and facilitating advanced case design or concepts to broker partners
- Support product development with internal product teams by identifying new product opportunities based on competitive intelligence, market trends, customer demand and analysis.
- Responsible for implementing any new regulatory requirements that impact the broker distribution channel to ensure regulatory compliance
- Help to design, support and drive channel specific recognition events and campaigns in line with HSBC incentive Framework and Compliance guidelines for non financial recognition
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University Degree Holder. Post Graduate Degree Holder preferred.
- Solid years of working experience in Life Insurance Business Development, Distribution, or Product Management within Direct Insurers, Brokerage, or the Banking settings
- Must possess relevant Insurance professional qualifications, including Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination Paper 1, 2, 3, and 5. Must possess relevant licenses to promote or distribute life insurance products
- Results orientated with emphasis on the customer and quality. Able to apply excellent commercial judgment and entrepreneurial thinking.
- Able to create a positive working relationship with senior executives internally and externally.
- Significant level of risk, sales quality and compliance awareness.
- Possess the technical and operational expertise and experience to deliver the full and complete customer and business partner quality experience individually and collectively
- Be a self motivated, proactive, self starter with the ability to act and perform with minimal direction or instruction
- Customer driven with demonstrated commitment to improving customer experience
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009KUJ
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited