Manager, Regulatory Transformation - Corporate Banking
If you're looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC's international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager, Regulatory Transformation.
In this role, you will
- Ensure that Commercial Banking drives a globally consistent strategy within the region to the management and controls placed on Regulatory Transformation, to ensure it meets its external Legal and Regulatory and internal Global Standards, Strategy obligations and delivers fair customer outcomes.
- Engage a wide variety of stakeholders including, Global and Local Commercial Banking Business Management and Chief Operating Office teams, key Risk and Support Stewards to ensure all aspects of the models are supported and impact on customers and frontline is minimised
- Manage and drive operating models as required, establishing appropriate governance and working groups as required
- Maintain and observe HSBC control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal and external auditors and external regulators.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Graduate degree in a relevant discipline preferred
- Broad commercial banking experience, ideally with an element of this from frontline.
- Effective negotiation skills, with the ability to influence decision making and decision makers
- Proven ability to work in matrix management structure
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to work independently without close supervision and collaborate effectively as part of a team
- Well developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009K69
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited