Business Analytics Manager - Corporate Banking
If you're looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfilling your potential right here at HSBC.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC's international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Business Analytics Manager.
In this role, you will
- Reports to Global Head of Customer Risk Surveillance, this role will participate in various Global, Regional and Local analytics projects with main focus on Global Standards, Fraud and Commercial Crime detection.
- The role will handle high volumes of customer data on daily basis, covering information related to transactions and demographics, from both internal and external data sources.
- End to end project management of global, regional, country, and segment level portfolio analysis to facilitate strategy formulation in the areas of Global Standards implementation and Financial Crime Compliance risk prevention.
- Conduct customer centric analysis to identify potential high risk customers to support projects related to Financial Crime Compliance, Global Standards, Business Risk Compliance Management, Compliance and regulatory reporting.
- Design and develop tools, tracking reports and dashboards to facilitate business in monitoring these risks.
- Develop Actionable Intelligence to facilitate frontline activities for risk monitoring as first line of defense
- Advocate and promote the use of data analytics to drive fact based activity and behavior in Commercial Banking
- Engage with various stakeholders to understand and collect project requirement, present analysis or results, make recommendations on strategy formulation, and solicit project feedback.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor Degree holder in Business, Quantitative, Numerical science or related discipline
- Solid years of working experience in portfolio management, marketing or credit risk management within financial services sector
- Strong analytical skills with exposure in database marketing, portfolio management, or Customer Relationship Management infrastructure development
- Proficient in data and project management with proven ability to commercialize analytical findings
- Knowledge of Statistical Analysis System or Structured Query Language is required
- Solid technical skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in Visual Basic for Applications, Microsoft Access, Qlikview, or other business intelligence and analytics tools will be advantageous
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009IPX
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited