Operations Manager, Banking and Customer Due Diligence - Global Service Delivery
If you're looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfilling your potential right here at HSBC.
Within HSBC Operations, Services and Technology, Global Service Delivery is a leader in the development of services and processes that are designed around the customer and enable the firm to demonstrate to regulators that its processes and ways of working will deliver consistently high standards of compliance. Every day, customers all over the world are paying bills, buying homes and setting up companies and every day, Global Service Delivery teams are making sure all this happens smoothly.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Operations Manager, Banking and Customer Due Diligence.
In this role, you will
- Support Global and country initiatives of Account Opening to drive the business growth.
- Lead a team to implement the new processes and procedures for Global Standards, Customer Due Diligence, Account Opening and Account Servicing.
- Build Subject Matter Expert knowledge in Global Service Centre to support the increasing service demands and process migration for Commercial Banking Account Opening.
- Deliver the Service Delivery process changes for Global Commercial Banking Onboarding project to upgrade service.
- Manage the Account Opening process revamp for Commercial Banking, Retail Banking and Wealth Management in response to Global Standard and Regulatory requirement.
- Ensure all account opening documents and maintenance sent to Global Service Centre to perform the account opening process are completed in line with global standard and regulatory requirement.
- Contact internal and external customers on issues arising from the processing and generate solutions to resolve the issues.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree with proven experience in general banking services and good knowledge of customer accounts and maintenance
- Possesses related experience in Hong Kong Monetary Authority Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing regulatory requirements
- Ability to work well under pressure and accept new challenges
- Good capability to cope with competing customer situations and tight deadlines
- Proactive and self motivated approach with the ability to work independently
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin language skills
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009ISO
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited