Senior Project Manager, Client Centricity - HSBC Securities Services
If you're looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Project Manager, Client Centricity.
In this role, you will
- The role will be assigned to the Securities Services Client Centricity Programme, contracted for 12 months
- The programme has 8 projects and this role will be a Senior Project Manager responsible for 1 project.
- The Client Centricity Programme is one of the strategic priorities and the programme objectives
- To embed client centricity behaviour and culture into the organisational culture and structure of Securities Services
- To make HSBC Securities Services a simpler, faster organisation for our clients to deal with
- To create a clear awareness and understanding with every employee for how their role, responsibilities and actions positively impact the experience our clients have with HSBC Securities Services
- To drive the growth of our business
- To take responsibility for the project and deliver all of the objectives and outcomes specified in the terms of reference within the timescales and to budget, highlighting and resolving issues as they arise.
- Deliver a consistent and professional approach to project management with particular attention to the outcomes of the project.
- Development and monitoring of a well defined programme and project plan, identifying the key milestones and assist in the assigning of role, tasks and responsibilities
- Manages Risks and Issues through appropriate tracking and involving key members of the programme project team as appropriate
- Tracks and reports project status
- Coordinate, prepare and mobilise project meetings, calls and workshops
- Provide project governance and compliance, identifying and raising issues when necessary
- Tracks, reviews and controls programme progress and performance at clearly defined points in the process ensuring the project is delivered on time, within budget, anticipating potential risks and issues, assisting with putting mitigating actions into place to prevent delivery stalling and escalating as appropriate
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- A high quality degree level education, highly desirable
- A professional project management qualification, advantageous
- Significant demonstrable Project Management experience, with particular evidence of successful delivery and of being able to manage multiple work streams and projects concurrently
- Knowledge of customer, business, operational, technical and financial aspects of products and services of HSBC Securities Services is desirable
- Experience in business and process analysis, change initiatives and reengineering
- Must be a strong communicator both verbal and written with a comprehensive understanding of content and context.
- Strong inter personal, communication and leadership with the ability to engages stakeholders proactively.
- Strong leadership and matrix management skills
- Positive, dynamic and resilient individual, open to change and able to adapt to changing circumstances
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009KOI
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited