CDD Policy Implementation Lead, HK - Banking
3 days left
If you're looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Our sector-focused Banking relationship managers provide a single coverage point for multi-national clients. With our global capabilities and footprint, vast expertise and local knowledge, our Banking teams connect clients to the products and services that meet their global financial needs.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as CDD Policy Implementation Lead, HK.
In this role, you will
- Drive and own Global Banking Customer Due Diligence policy and procedures by enhancing and streamlining existing standards for Hong Kong and sites depending on Hong Kong
- Lead and provide guidelines on operationalization or implementation of new policy deployments including country addenda over and above global standards.
- Support Regional Policy Implementation Lead or Global Standards roll out by collaborating with other Project Implementation Leads, operationalizing new policy roll out and educating stakeholders
- Guide Business Analysis Unit teams by providing expert view on daily policy interpretation and review thematic issues
- Support training on policy and standards, and up skill Customer Due Diligence teams by closely working with the Learning and Development team
- Seize opportunities to improve operational efficiency via optimizing policy and procedures
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of risk and strike a good balance of risk and reward
- Provide industry and market insight to benchmark internal process and control against best practices
- Provide input or manage global strategic policy and strategy projects
- Promote robust governance or control framework under the global or regional operating models
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- High achieving and very motivated.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial modelling, valuation, and execution.
- Strong understanding of the financial markets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Exceptional academic credentials.
- Demonstrates a commitment to learning new capabilities, proactively seeks more or different assignments to accelerate learning.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009IE7
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited