Digital Planning and Resource Specialist - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
If you're looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Planning and Resource Specialist.
In this role, you will
- Extending the Centre Of Excellence to a regional structure changes the organizational and commercial model, as the team are contracted to provide services back to the brands and In country digital teams.
- As the model evolves globally governance structures will be established to ensure the adoption of best practices across the global Digital Centre Of Excellence community.
- The role holder is responsible for planning, budget management and resourcing to support the operational running of the Digital Centre Of Excellence and Digital deliveries across the Asia Pacific region.
- Support and engage with cross functional Digital Centre Of Excellence and In Country Digital teams with no direct line responsibility for those individuals
- The Global nature of the Centre Of Excellence may necessitate some national or international travel and schedule flexibility to allow for daily and weekly interaction with Centre Of Excellence team members and project teams from all regions via video and voice conference.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University Graduate
- Strong numeracy and accountancy skills and expertise with a working knowledge of analysis tools
- People experience in customer focused organizations, in disciplines such as Digital, Technology or change management, with leadership skills motivating and inspiring others to excel
- Strong analytical ability and experience, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work with complex data from a variety of sources, and to operate effectively where data is ambiguous or incomplete
- Excellent understanding of project methodology, frameworks and best practice
- Working knowledge of Clarity and GpDM, along with full standard range of MS Office applications such as Powerpoint
- Subject Matter Expertise of channel, including technical, commercial, market place and customer considerations
- Experience of operational planning and management, understanding resource requirements in order to fulfill project delivery
- Strong commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize cost effectiveness
- Strong negotiation and relationship skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments and understand the implications
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Innovative, the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 5 regions, including North America, LATAM, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Europe
- High levels of resilience and self motivation.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009LXH
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited