Manager, Client Data Services, Global - Markets Operations
If you're looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Markets Operations is responsible for driving every part of the trade lifecycle post execution. Its global teams manage settlement activity, risk and control, while ensuring the delivery of regulatory compliance and seamless operational client service across 60 countries.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager, Client Data Services, Global.
In this role, you will
- The incoming candidate will be the Regional Lead to work closely with the Client Data Services central teams to implement global and regional strategic projects and to get the new procedures socialized and enforced.
- Will work with all members in the team to maintain the scope, responsibilities and materiality of the team in HK, together with its positioning and interaction with other functional teams in Markets Operations, Client Management Group and Chief Data Office.
- On the processing side, needs to coordinate with Client Data Services Team in Client Data Services offshore service centres in India and Malaysia to ensure daily operations is effectively performed and provide best class customer services to internal and external customers.
- Throughout the participation in the process, has to contribute to reengineer and develop effective workflow procedures that achieve maximum straight through processing
- Act as the back up of Head of Client data Services Asia Pacific
- Provide Regional Client data Services support to Equities front to back business in the region, ensuring the risk is properly captured and managed, acting as the primary contacts to internal clients on delivering quality service, independent control, operational risk safety and cost efficiency
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work and communicate effectively with various departments and overseas offices
- Able to drive change and business projects independently and escalate risk and issue in timely basis
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage conflicting demands
- A team player with a positive and proactive attitude, willing to share knowledge with the wider team for the betterment of the project and daily tasks
- Comfortable with working within a matrix organization model
- Fluency in written and spoken English
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009KUW
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited