Business Development Director, Solution Selling
We are a US management consultancy firm with over 80 operations worldwide serving 87 of Fortune 100 companies.
Make a Difference!
RGP partners with business leaders to solve problems, implement initiatives, drive change and transfer knowledge. We are proven problem solvers who start adding value as soon as we begin an engagement in Finance & Accounting, Human Capital, Information Management, Legal, Risk & Compliance and Supply Chain. Our professionals have the talent and enthusiasm to exceed expectations in many of the world's largest businesses.
To support our global business growth, we create this new role of Business Development Director to hunt and drive new ventures in Hong Kong and with an extended regional coverage.
- Devise and implement business plans to penetrate new markets, building new portfolios with clear target and sales strategy
- Drive revenue and profit targets consistently to achieve company growth
- Lead generation, prospecting, qualifying and closing of business by connecting decision makers across disciplines, managing a portfolio of top tier prospects
- Work closely with prospects to support their strategic growth and decision making by providing cost effective proposals
- Collaborate with regional practice leaders to drive revenue growth and market penetration
- Develop effective negotiation strategy on pricing and contractual terms like Statements of Work (SOW) and Master Service Agreements (MSA) to maximize profit
- Maintain accurate sales data and activities for big data analytics in sales forecasting
- Degree holder with a minimum of 10 years business development and consultative selling experience preferable in the Professional Services industry
- Proven track record in new business development with MNC clients will be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge in statistical software and CRM system like SalesForce
- A high achiever who is entrepreneurial, ambitious and goal-oriented
- Confident, creative and engaging with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- A deal closer, tenacious, persistent and result-driven
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both spoken and written
- Achieve Business Goals, Sales and Revenue Targets
- Drive for Growth - New Accounts
Ø Lead Flow
New leads coming in each month. Be specific on the total number and where they come from
Ø Number of Qualified Opportunities Created
Number of newly qualified opportunities in a month, with its potential revenue
Ø Conversion Rate (Opportunity-to-Win Ratio)
Number of new customers out of the total leads to give a successful leads conversion rate
Ø Booked Revenue
Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets from new accounts on a regular basis
- Sales Data Management
- Team Collaboration
The position offers an attractive compensation including base salary, year-end bonus, options and a full range of benefits. Data received will be for recruiting purpose only.