Sales Quality Assurance and Development Manager - Commercial Banking
If you're looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Sales Quality Assurance and Development Manager.
In this role, you will
- Assist Senior Sales Quality Assurance and Development Manager to supervise Quality Assurance Team and ensure the Bank's standards are fully complied by continuously enhancing a proper quality assurance systems and procedures
- Ensure the Bank's standards are fully complied by continuously enhancing proper quality assurance systems and procedures
- Develop, maintain and execute a quality assurance programmes and procedures for the frontline staffs
- Enhance and monitor sales quality in HSBC Commercial Banking network
- Improve sales and service capability in the HSBC Commercial Banking network
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, implement Group Compliance Policy, maintain awareness of operational risk
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University Degree holder
- Solid years of working experience in Quality Assurance, Compliance, Internal Audit, or Sales Development within Insurance or Investment industry
- Possess relevant professional qualifications within Insurance
- Team player with good advisory and communication skills
- Excellent communicator with strong influencing skills and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate strong capabilities to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership, highly motivated and commitment to good quality assurance
- Fluent in Cantonese and English. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Read and Write in English and Chinese
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009LHA
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited